Note: This website is no longer being updated with new posts.
Malcolm & Jillian are now writing new material here. Please join us, and thank you for reading!
March 18th, 2009 • Related
• Filed Under
- it’s not as difficult or as easy to live in Mexico as I imagined
- I have seen exactly three scorpions in three years
- don’t bother eating the Chinese food
- you will not immediately lose 30 pounds
- I still don’t have a good doctor
- insurance is cheap
- labor is cheap
- quality furniture is not cheap and hard to find
- we don’t drink beer all day long
- I have never been on a bus with a chicken
- it’s fun, it’s beautiful, but you get homesick, sometimes out of nowhere and it will surprise you
Post a Response